Thursday, April 7, 2011

How To Mod Your Oatmeal Poster To Make It Office Appropriate

I got my new favorite book "5 Very Good Reasons To Punch A Dolphin In The Mouth (and Other Useful Guides)" earlier this week and was wowed.  (Read "Top 10 Things I LOVE About The Oatmeal's Book").

I was also super-excited to tear out the poster of one of my favorite comics "Why I Believe Printers Were Sent From Hell To Make Us Miserable" and hang it up over my own torturous wide-format.  I read the comic again, laughed my a** off and realized that some of the language might offend some stupid, humorless individuals.

Here is how I modified my Oatmeal poster to make it office appropriate.  If you would like to do the same, you will need the following:

  1. One of those tiny useless sticky pads which can be stolen obtained from your office supply closet.
  2. A scissor.
  3. A writing implement.
  4. The ability to play Mad Libs.
The result:

Click for a larger version

No comments:

Post a Comment