Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Foreboding Abound in BTVS

I am an epic Buffy Fan Girl. The show was always a favorite and has some of the most incredible writing ever. I'm in the middle of a binge. Not my first and won't be my last.

However, this binge got me thinking about the awesome foreboding in the show. The little hints dropped, minutes, episodes and even seasons ahead of something really cool to come.

I put together a collection of memes to illustrate some of my favorite moments of foreboding. Listen, uber-fans, don't attack me for missing a whole bunch. I know that I have. I know, alright!!! I hope to make additional posts some other time. I have other things to do, okay!?!?

I hope you enjoy my tiny contribution to the already extensive world of Buff-stuff on the interwebs.

_____________________________



_____________________________


_____________________________




_____________________________



_____________________________



_____________________________


This is one of the coolest things about the show in my humble opinion. In the Season 4 episode "Amends", we are introduced to "The First" and his peeps, "The Bringers". 


We learn nothing else about "The First" until Season 7. Yes folks. Hint dropped in Season 4 and picked up again THREE. SEASONS. LATER. Fantastic! 

The First is the Big Bad that leads us to the epic series finale.


No comments:

Post a Comment